- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Now Offering Key Programmingview coupon
Much cheaper than dealership pricing!
Mary O, 01/28/2021
LT, has been my go to mechanic for several years now. He's honest, trustworthy and his work is excellent. He keeps my 2010 Lexus Rx350, 140k+ miles running nicely. Brakes, shocks, sensor replacement and an electrical issue. He's even taken time out of his busy schedule to answer questions and offer advice about my car when I was traveling. Thank you! Thank you LT!