727-201-4494 | 4000 54th Ave N St Petersburg, FL 33714
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Now Offering Key Programmingview coupon
Much cheaper than dealership pricing!
Kenneth M Kniaz, 12/05/2022
LT Foreign Car Service expertly diagnosed and repaired, in less than a day, the electrical issues with my 2001 BMW 3301 that had knocked out my entire dashboard mechanism. LT also fixed my A/C malfunction, which was also caused by a wiring issue, rather than having to replace my entire A/C system. This is an honest shop, with reasonable pricing who provide first class expertise. They deserve all the business they can handle by owners of foreign motor vehicles. Do not be fooled by the lack of parking space at their location. The German tech shop which had been repairing my BMW for many years would not address the electrical issues to repair the dashboard of my 2001 330i because of the complexities and there were no guarantees they could fix it. All I got from LT Foreign Car Service were positive results, friendly customer service and a new No.1 auto repair shop for my BMW. I can not recommend LT Foreign Car Service highly enough!